04:30 - 05:00 AM Pick up from hotel in Istanbul to Fly from Istanbul to Izmir.
05:00 - 05:30 AM Arrival to Airpot and Fly to Izmir from Istanbul.
07:00 AM Fly from Istanbul to Izmir.
08:00 AM Arrival to Izmir and Transfer to Ephesus to join to the Ephesus Anciencient city and Virgin Mary Tour.
During the Ephesus tour sites to visit from 09:00 am to 16:30 pm..!
Places To Visit with the Ephesus day tour are as follow: Ephesus Ancient City Ruins, Celsus library, Temple Of Hadrian, Trajan Fountain in the Ancient Ephesus, Historical marble street, Great Theater, Isa Bey Mosque, Shrine of Mother Mary, Temple Of Artemis (seven wonders of ancient World), Sirince Village.
16:30 PM Is the end of the tour, At the end of the tour short rest in selcuk and transfer to izmir airport fly from Izmir to istanbul.
17:30 PM Transfer to Izmir airport to fly from Izmir to Istanbul.
18:30 PM Arrival in Izmir Airport.
19:00 PM Fly from Izmir to Istanbul.
20:00 PM Arrival to Istanbul and Transfer to hotel. See you in our an other day tours.
What To Visit During The Ephesus Tour?
In the itinerary, there is brief information about the sites to visit during the Ephesus Tour. Here you will find the information of the each site that tour covers.
- Ephesus Library; which is a symbol of Ephesus ancient city and ephesus tours, According to recent excavations, the site was occupied as early as the late Neolithic period and developed through the Bronze and Iron Ages.
- Temple of Artemis; The temple of Artemision is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. It has been built in the areas of Ephesus on a flat area which has over the centuries turned into a swamp Virgin Mary House.
- Virgin Mary House; It is the place where Mary may have spent her last days. Indeed, she may have come in the area together with Saint John.
- Isa Bey Mosque is one of the most delicate examples of Seljukian architecture, situated below the basilica of Saint John. The mosque was built by the master Syrian architecture Ali son of Mushimish al -Damishki, between the years of 1374 and 1375.
- Sirince Village; which was the Greek village which located closer to Selcuk and well known with the 2012.
Where Is Ephesus Ancient City?
- Ephesus Ancient City was found in Selcuk District of Izmir province in westren in Turkey. Ephesus is about 60 km far from the centre of Izmir Airport.
Why Should I Visit Ephesus Ancient City?
Here is the some reasons which take your attraction to visit Ephesus Ancient City and Around and join our Ephesus day tour.
- Ephesus Ancient City has been in UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Temple of Artemis which is one of the seven wonders of the ancient World which is close to Ephesus and give yourself a chance to visit Temple of Artemis while you are visiting Ephesus Ancient City.
- Celsus Library which is third biggest library of the ancient World in Ephesus Ancient City.
- The Terrace Houses which are the House of rich Romans during the life in Ephesus, was decorated with amazing mosaics and frescoes. (Regular Group Tour Of Ephesus is not included the Terrace houses).
- The Public Latrines, well-preserved public toilets of Ephesians which are side by side, you will find them intersting .
- Tomb of Apostle John at Great Basilica of John dating to 6th century, it is close to Ephesus and give yourself a chance to visit Great Basilica of John while you are visiting Ephesus Ancient City. (Regular Group Tour Of Ephesus is not included the Great Basalica of St. John).
- Hadrian’s Temple, in Ephesus Ancient City site, has lots of thing to explain to the visitor.
- The Grand Amphitheatre in Ephesus Ancient City should be the an other reason with its capacity of 2500 people, explain so many thing about the life in Ephesus Ancint City.
- Hous of Virgin Mary is not so close to Ephesus, it is very important site to visit while you are around, because she was spent her last days in this house which was used as church.
- Ephesus Aarcheological Museum is an other important site that you may visit the statues which were made by talented artists of Ephesus. (Regular Group Tour Of Ephesus is not included the Ephesus Aarcheological Museum). ** If you like to visit the un-covered sites by the regular group tour of ephesus and wan to add to your ephesus tour , it is possible to modify your ephesus tour and add it to the sites as you will visit, you will neeed to make a private ephesus tour from istanbul which has availability to be modified as you want and extend it for your wishes. Please List your wishes and let us know them then it is easy for us to organize your wishes.
Why Should I Visit Artemis Temple?
- The temple of Artemis is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
Why Should I Visit Virgin Mary House?
- The She is mother of Jesus and spent the last years of her life here.
- Holy Water and Wishing Wall
- Praying in a very special home.
- The house has been noted for as pilrimage center by Christians after a long research and careful inspection by Vatican in 1967.
Why Should I Visit Isabey Mosque?
- The Mosque is one of the most delicate examples of Seljukian architecture, situated below the basilica of Saint John.
- The mosque was built by the master Syrian architecture Ali son of Mushimish al -Damishki, between the years of 1374 and 1375.
Why Should I Visit Şirince Village?
- The Village which was the Greek village which located closer to Selcuk and well known with the 2012.
- Famous with its house, green nature small chapel and wine.
- Hotel Pick up and drop off in Istanbul.
- Airport transfers in Istanbul, Izmir return.
- Transportation during the tour in Izmir .
- Flight From Istanbul to Izmir, Izmirto Istanbul.
- Ephesus and Virgin Mary House Tour.
Museums, Monuments, Ruins during the tour.
- Turkish and English speaking professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours
- Lunch during the tour.
- Local taxes
- Service Charge.
- Ephesus Tour has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Ephesus Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of the tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hotel Lobby in Istanbul. (Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş).
- The flight times can be changed according to the availability the flight from airport of Ataturk or Sabiha with will be suitable time.